Thursday 15 June 2017

sateen lace chiffon


Dress (XS) | Zara
Cardigan (XS) | COS
Shoes | Aldo
Watch | Nixon
Bag | Mulberry

I've always been a fan of slip dresses (to wear out) and especially one of my favourite way of styling it is with a longline jacket. Love the navy textured body of this dress and the lace trim, which has the perfect amount of peekaboo slip. I doubt anyone taller than me can wear this as a dress though, if the it were any shorter I wouldn't be able to pass it off as a going out dress either! Zara makes the best slips, seriously! Most of my favourite slip dresses are from Zara, and they are more affordable than many others out there (without looking too cheap too!). This checkered slip dress is one of them -it's actually the first slip dress I've ever bought and I am loving it loads even now. Just the kind of style I like going for on date nights out!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment