Thursday 22 June 2017

denim jacket | go big or go home


Tee | Indibrand (Korea)
Denim jacket (UK 12) | Topshop
Skirt (11-12 y/o) | Zara Girls
Bag | Balenciaga
Shoes | ASOS

Yeah, I like my denim jackets to be oversized. (I'm usually UK2-4 on ASOS). This has got to be one of my favourite denim jackets ever! Apart from it being black/greyish, I'm so glad I got it in this size. It doesn't really have much rips in it to begin with but I'm sure I will wear the hell out of it in the years to come and gradually rip it (hopefully. that's the plan lol).

Also, this super comfy tee was a steal from my trip to Korea last Spring. I love Indibrand, they have so many quality basics at really good prices. (ok, I just went onto the Indibrand website and browsed around for a good half hour lol) Loving their summer stuff now, tons of lyocell and linen shirts.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment