Wednesday 10 May 2017

DIY hem


Dress (UK4) (DIY hem) | ASOS
Shoes | Aldo
Bag | Saint Laurent

I've always been a fan of wrap dresses (or in this case, faux wrap) and when I saw this basic jersey one, I had to get it. It kind of too long for my liking and I sent it to the alteration to chop a couple of inches off. When I got it back, it turned out a little too short for me and so my mum and I headed to Chinatown to buy a metre of black crochet-lace and added it to the hem of this dress - and I love how it turned out! The waist was kind of loose so I added a free belt that came with another pair of ASOS trousers. This is such an easy dress to throw on and get out the house!

I just got another dress back from the alteration shop and it's gone a little too short too. Now I'm thinking what to add to the hem....

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment