Tuesday 14 March 2017

drape and wrap


Blouse (UK4) | New Look Petite
Trousers (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Leather jacket (13-14 y/o) | Mango Kids
Shoes | Topshop

The moment I saw this top on ASOS, I stalked it for the longest time till it was low in stock (was waiting for a sale code but that didn't happen) and finally decided to go for it. SO GLAD I DID! Absolutely love it. The fit at the armholes are perfect for my petite frame and I love wrap/draped garments in general. Only downside is that the fabric is kind of thin and can be sheer under strong sunlight. Didn't bother me too much though, and I have since worn this top to work so many times, it's so darn versatile! Every time I wear this blouse, I have the urge to go on ASOS and browse the petite collections for more goodies!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment