Thursday 30 June 2016

Black Crepe X Pop of Red


Dress (XS) | Mango
Duster coat (UK4) | New Look Petite
Heels | Zara
Bag | Bally
Necklace | By Invite Only

Having worked professionally for a year now, I realised that my go-to clothing pieces for the office are mostly theremade of crepe fabric. I had subconsciously collected several pieces over the year and I they turn out to be the ones I wear most. I'm sure you guys are no stranger to this crepe duster coat which I wear over and over again - for all looks, from smart casual to formal. Layered up with all black everything for this outfit, just how I like my outfits to be - black, black and more black. And then I decided to go with a red/burgundy pair of (pretty low) heels from Zara (several seasons ago).

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment