Monday 13 June 2016

Black and White Prints


Cami top (UK4) | ASOS
Skirt (XXS) | Mango
Duster coat (UK4) | New Look Petite (sold out), similar here and here, love this longer one too
Shoes | Zara
Necklace | ShopClementine
Watch | Nixon
Leather bracelet | Longchamp

Got this skirt in a sale and had it altered a few sized down. Love the bnw stripe pattern and of course, the POCKETS. Couldn't just pass it up like that! It has a fitted waist and the fabric just falls naturally over the bum - it's such an easy piece to wear and would work well for day-to-night looks as well. It is a button down style with hidden placket and I didn't realise till I got home that one of the buttons were faulty. Thankfully, it was one of the lower buttons, so I decided to just sew that button on, and it wouldn't be able to be unbuttoned. I've always checked my sale purchases before making payment (highly recommended) but was in a rush when I saw this skirt in store - must have slipped my mind to check all the buttons!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment