Wednesday 24 February 2016

Workwear | Black Dress


Dress (XS, tapered) | Zalora (loving this and this wrap options too!)
Heels | Zara
Bag | Givenchy
Sunglasses | Super Sunglasses

This day was just a plain-o-day going to work. I've been stocking up on fuss-free dresses (mostly black) which I can easily throw on and head out to work. This is one of the first few I've gotten and I really like the pleather detail! It came a little big but as usual, I love it loads so I had to keep and have it altered. I'm a huge fan of wrap styles too and this faux wrap dress ticks all my boxes (esp. no Marilyn Monroe moments when the wind blows). I've just ordered this wrap number too, superrrr excited for it!

Check out another of my favourite work dress here and how I style pants/trousers for work on most days here!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment