Wednesday 6 January 2016

Workwear | BNW


Blazer | H&M (EUR32, I had the sleeves tailored)
Top | Monki (XS)
Pants | Mango (EUR32, I had darts added at the waist) (for similar pairs look here and here too)
Heels | Zara
Bag | Bally
Star necklace | Taipei
Key necklace | Fie Japan
Watch | Hugo Boss

As much as I love being innovative about how I style my outfit, I love simple and classic silhouettes and combinations (with a twist/bit of edge) too. This look is what I wear to work on most days when I am wearing pants. I found the perfect everyday blazer at H&M (and you will come to realise that many of my blazers are form H&M). I love it that they make sizes as small as EUR32 and they aren't overly baggy on me. I always taper my blazer sleeves at a tailor shop in a market near where I live because I have short and slim arms - most jacket sleeves out there are too long and baggy on me. Having a good fit is very important to me and finding items which fit me well is extremely challenging so.... well the tailor and I are practically good friends now haha. She knows me, my mum and my grandma!

I'm also thrilled to have found these pants at Mango which I barely need to alter (other than some additional darts at the waist). Love it so much that I have the exact same pair in navy as well (am overjoyed to have found it on Zalora) Finished off with amazing bag and shoes and there we have it - brainless fussfree work-chic outfit for those rushed mornings.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment