Monday 11 January 2016

Pastel | Greys and Pinks


Lyocell shirt (size 11-12) & pants (size 9-10) | Zara Kids (similar pants here, which I have and adore too)
Leather jacket (size 34) | Selected Femme
Heels | Zara (past season; similar here)
Watch | Nixon
Bag | Longchamp

When I wear pastel.... I go all out pastel haha. I think pastels go best with its fellow pastels (and white). The most common pastels in my wardrobe are greys and pinks, with some mint and blue pieces. Was really a little apprehensive about keeping this shirt initially (ordered it online) because of the shade of grey it was in. I don't think I have anything in my wardrobe in this exact shade of grey and I wasn't exactly sure if it works well with my skin tone. But then I decided it's kind of okay and kept it. I'm glad I did, because it works really well w all things pastel. I love the lyocell fabric and because it's from the Girls collection, the size fits me well with no overly long sleeves and baggy sleeves.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment