Wednesday 21 October 2015

Noir et Blanc | Fabric Mix


Shell top & skirt | ASOS
Jacket | COS
Bag | Bally
Shoes | Balenciaga
White leather bracelet | The Scarlet Room
Watch | Hugo Boss

This lovely shell top comes in many different colours I couldn't make up my mind which colour to get! I ordered it in both black and white, and decided to keep the white one. I love the cutting of it, I bought it in UK4 and it's slightly oversized on me. It's no surprise that I'm a huge fan of v-necks but let's put the focus on the hem, shall we? The v-hem is super flattering and I love the lines together with the seams on this pleather skirt I paired it with. Who knew a V-hem could be as great as a V-neck?

I added some leathery elements to the outfit by throwing on this knit bomber jacket, which I'm sure have been making appearances on the blog. Check out how I styled it with jeans too! It's such a classic versatile piece I'm glad I snagged it in the sale a few seasons ago.

Wore this look out with my mum for lunch and we bought a Groupon voucher for some tarts by Tart Blanc at Millenia Walk.  MY GOD THEY ARE DIVINE. I have since returned thrice for their wonderful tarts. I love all of it, literally. My 2 favourites would probably be lemon blackberry and raspberry praline! SOOOOO FREAKING GOOD.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment