Saturday 5 September 2015

Black Textures


Mesh crop tank top | ASOS
Sweetheart neckline long sleeved top | ASOS Petite
Skirt | H&M
Romelia Heels | Aldo
Bag | Chanel
Watch | Emporio Armani
Rings | tessellate.co
Nail polish | Rimmel 313 Rita Rouge

Went for the movie premiere of The Man from U.N.C.L.E earlier this week (many thanks to styleXstyle for the tickets) and it was hilarious, we all had a great time (although the cinema was freeeezing). It's so punny and funny, I loved it.

Went with an all black ensemble (many others did too - check out styleXstyle's social media for more photos!) and played with different textures. Layered a tank top with mesh details under this lovely sweetheart neckline top (ASOS has the best fitting ones!) They come in all sorts of cuttings, my favourite is the jersey sweetheart neckline skater dress. This bardot one in stretch jersey looks super comfy and flattering too.

I paired the tops with a textured pleated skirt which I absolutely love. This skirt was actually a midi but I do not wear midis ever so I had it altered shorter. This skirt came in white base w black textures too and I was really tempted to buy both (in London) but thinking about how full my luggage already is....I went with just one - and of course it would be the black one! It fits surprisingly well, small enough for me (bought size 32) and I only needed to add some simple darts to the waist for a better fit. LOVE THAT IT HAS POCKETS! That's a major plus point for me. The silver buckles at the waist add a nice touch of hardware to it too, else it'll just be a normal plain o textured skirt.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment