Monday 18 May 2015

Pointy

Taken when lens were fogged up, oops!

Look 1
White shirt | Zara Girls
Shoes | Antipodium X ASOS
Blazer | thrifted
Waxed denim skirt | Mango
Spectacles | Paul Frank

Look 2
White shirt | Zara Girls
Shoes | Antipodium X ASOS

Another 2 workwear looks - monochrome with a pop of reddish hue! For the first look, I styled the shirt and shoes with a waxed denim skirt, which to me is a slighly more dressed up version of denim (and another of my favourite type of denim too). For the second look, I paired it with one of my favourite leather jackets and skinny jeans. Like the waxed denim in the first look, the leather jacket makes the entire outfit more edgy instantly. These pointed dress shoes (in that assortment of textures, prints and colour) are eye catching and can easily jazz up any seemingly boring outfit. Pointed shoes are my favourite type of shoe tip because they can make the legs look longer (something I need) and easily makes outfits very chic.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment