Monday 9 February 2015

Leather X Velvet


Shoes | Antipodium X ASOS
blazer | thrifted
Forever Tee | ASOS Petite
Bag | Furla
Studded leather bracelet | thrifted
Blue & black leather bracelet | Agnès b.

Clearly, this outfit is all about the shoes, as I like my simple outfits to be. The colour really pops and makes the entire look more interesting instantly. When I first saw this on ASOS, I was already super excited. On sale, burgundy purplish reddish, genuine leather, mixed textures, and it's an item from the collaboration collection between Antipodium and ASOS, which means it's exclusive to ASOS, and super well made. I was not disappointed at all. It is so beautifully made and the velvet is SO DARN SOFT. I love mixed textures and this shoe is just perfect. I remember contemplating whether I should get it because of the type of snake print but I'm glad I got it in the end. It makes workwear superchic, and can also be dressed down too. I can't wait to style a dressed down look with this pair of shoes!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment